I Protect The Rights Of Individuals Who Refused Intoxication Testing
Are you facing criminal charges in Albany for a refusal to test after a driving while intoxicated stop or accusation? A chemical test refusal is a crime in Albany and across the state of New York. However, the state must prove beyond a reasonable doubt a number of elements to establish guilt in such a case. An experienced Albany DWI defense attorney can help protect your rights.
At The Law Office of James E. Tyner, PLLC, I provide aggressive and experienced representation for DWI test refusals. In addition to defending clients who have refused to take chemical, alcohol or drug tests, I handle a variety of other traffic violations, including:
- Driver’s license revocation
- DMV hearings
- Speeding violations
- Careless driving and reckless driving
- Vehicular homicide
- Sobriety tests/breath tests
Protect Your Pocketbook And Your Driver’s License
A conviction for refusal to test (chemical test refusal) can result in a one-year driver’s license revocation. However, you have a right to a hearing. If you retain my law firm, I will ask the following questions on your behalf:
- Did the police officer have a right to stop your vehicle?
- Did the officer have reasonable grounds to believe you were intoxicated?
- Did the officer give you a refusal warning?
- Did you in fact refuse to take the test (by saying no or showing your refusal through your conduct)?
If you have been arrested for chemical test refusal, contact my law office for assistance.
Contact The Law Office of James E. Tyner, PLLC, Today
To schedule a free consultation with an Albany DWI defense attorney, call me at 518-783-3800 or email me directly.