Offering Skilled Representation in New York State Criminal Cases
The Law Office of James E. Tyner, PLLC provides dedicated and proven representation in all types of criminal defense matters. Whether you have been accused of assault, marijuana possession, rape, murder or any other type of state or federal crime, New York defense attorney James E. Tyner is fully prepared to vigorously defend your case.
James E. Tyner is well known throughout the Capital District and New York State for his ability to achieve successful outcomes in difficult and challenging criminal cases. James E. Tyner has won dismissals and acquittals for clients charged with serious, high-profile state and federal felony offenses. With more than 15 years of collective experience, James E. Tyner has the capability to build a strong and strategic plan of attack in a full range of criminal cases, including:
- Computer Crimes. Law enforcement agencies are taking serious measures to identify and combat Internet and computer crimes, including child pornography, harassment and credit card fraud. If you have been charged with a cybercrime or are a part of an ongoing investigation, I have the experience you need and deserve.
- Crimes on College Campuses. Being charged with a crime on campus can lead to suspension or expulsion, along with other serious consequences that can negatively impact your future. If you have been accused of date rape, underage drinking, drug possession or any other type of crime, contact an experienced criminal defense attorney today.
- Criminal Investigations. If you are the target of a state or criminal investigation, you need to have an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side. I know that law enforcement officials often take advantage of their authority and we will take the proper steps to protect your privacy and your constitutional rights.
- Domestic Violence. My firm understands the serious and sensitive nature of domestic violence. I also appreciate that false accusations and unjustified criminal charges can have catastrophic effects for your family and your future.
- Drug Crimes. Drug charges can negatively impact you for the rest of your life. Whether you have been accused of marijuana possession, drug trafficking or any other type of drug crime, I will investigate every detail of your case and fight to suppress all evidence and testimony that was obtained illegally or is otherwise inadmissible.
- DWI. Trying to handle a DUI/DWI offense on your own can be a very costly mistake. Drunk driving is a serious criminal offense that can lead to potential jail time, large fines and the loss of your driving privileges.
- Economic Crimes. Economic crimes such as business fraud, embezzlement and money laundering can result in severe fines and penalties, including significant time in jail. From the initial investigation through trial, I will work with you to develop a strategic and aggressive plan of defense.
- Probation & Parole Violation. A probation or parole violation can jeopardize your status and your freedom. At The Law Office of James E. Tyner, I know the law, procedures and rules that apply to both parolees and individuals on probation. I will mount a vigorous defense to protect your freedom and your future.
- Property Crimes. Burglary, arson and vandalism are serious property crimes. If you have been accused of a crime that affects someone’s property, I will evaluate your case from every angle and work to develop a promising defense strategy.
- Sex Crimes. Beyond the harsh criminal fines and penalties, a sex crime conviction has the potential to destroy your future and your family. If you are facing a rape, sexual assault, child molestation or any other type of sex crime charge, my firm will fight to protect your rights every step of the way.
- Theft Crimes. Shoplifting can lead to a misdemeanor or felony conviction, depending upon the value of the items taken. If you or someone you know has been accused of shoplifting, I will explore all strategies for your defense.
- State Crimes. Whether you are accused of a misdemeanor or felony crime, The Law Office of James E. Tyner will fight to secure a winning outcome in your case. An experienced New York criminal defense attorney will answer your questions and provide you with the information you need to make the right decisions each step along the way.
- Violent Crimes. Homicide, rape, assault and child abuse are just a few of the offenses categorized as violent crimes. These crimes carry severe punishments, including the possibility of life in prison or even the death penalty. No matter how serious the criminal matter, I have the experience and resources to take on your case.
- White Collar & Fraud. The Law Office James E. Tyner, PLLC has extensive experience guiding and defending individuals and businesses through government investigations. If you are under investigation or have been charged with a white collar crime, my firm can provide the skilled representation you need to deal with the challenges you are facing.
- Other Matters. My firm represents clients in all types of criminal-related proceedings, including professional license matters, grand jury proceedings, bail and detention hearings and advocacy during the sentencing process.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney For A Free Consultation
Whether you have been charged with a crime or are under investigation, you need to have a skilled defense attorney on your side who can explain your rights and protect your freedom. The Law Office of James E. Tyner offers free consultations and is available seven days a week phone service. Call us today at 866-642-3897 to find out how The Law Office of James E. Tyner, PLLC can help.